Affiliated to Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut (U.P.), Sri Kund Kund Jain (P-G) College is named after a famous Jain saint Acharya Shri Kund Kund. Param Pujya 105 Shri Ganesh Prasad ji “Varni”, an educationist and social reformer, laid the foundation stone of this institution in 1926 as a Sanskrit Pathshala. With the blessings of Shri Varni ji, the Jain Community of Khatauli established Shri Kund Kund Education Association in 1936. With their efforts this Pathshala gradually developed into Junior High- School in 1936, High- School in 1944 and Intermediate in 1954.

With the valuable and sacred contribution of the honorable members of Association, it became a degree college in 1961 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects. Thereafter in 1971 the Faculty of Arts with English, Hindi, Economics, Political Science, Drawing & Painting, Sanskrit and Sociology came into existence. Post Graduate classes (under self-financing scheme) in Hindi and Economics were started in 1992-93 and in English and Drg. & Ptg. in 2006-07. The Faculty of Commerce came into being in 2002-03. Besides, the College is a University approved research centre for Ph.D in Hindi, Economics, Sanskrit, Drg. & Ptg. and Chemistry. The college is known for its discipline and good academic atmosphere in the whole region.
 
   
 
   
 
 
 
Mission/Vision
History
Principal's Message
Presidents
Secretaries
Principals
 
 
 
 
Home Mail Introduction